Träporten i Borgsjö
- Deutsch English Français Nederlands
- +46 690 20022
84197 Erikslund (Sverige (Sweden))
Camp-site 3 stars
Camp-site size : less than 2 ha, less than 50 sites
- fresh air, gastronomy, beautiful area
Map of the area and satellite viewYou are useful of the control buttons to navigate on the map.
- Caravans, Country cottages, Mobil-homes, Tents
- Bar, Restaurant, Cooked dishes, Supply of ice cream
- Watery toboggan, Ground of foot, volleyball, ..., Plays for child
- Handicapped access, Shower with hot water, Bathroom for baby, Sauna Hammam Jacuzzi, Washing machine, Dryer, Hiring of linen, Space for barbecue, Space for Internet, Caravan for snow, Allowed animals, Credit card
- Semi-shaded sites, Sites ≥ 100 m2, Electric installation, Water supply, Authorized barbecues
Borgsjöbyn, on the E14 route from Sundsvall to Trondheim, was traditionally known as Träporten, the gateway to the realm of trees.Under this name you now find a campsite which since 2007 is in the handsof a Dutch family.In addition to a three-star campsite Träporten also has simple cottages, hotel rooms and a much praised restaurant. Träporten is idyllicly situated on the banks of the lake with the name Borgsjö. Besides the beach, the slide and a jetty swimmers will appreciate the wonderful temperature (in the summer)of the crystal clear water.